Cloth Diapers washing instructions
All diapers should be washed at least once before wear on your baby to become fully absorbent. Generally 5-6 buy research paper help free shipping washes (or more) are required for the natural oils of cotton and hemp to be removed and for the materials to become fully absorbent.
How to wash cloth diapers?
- Remove solids in to Toilet.
- Remove Insert from cloth diaper .
- Pre-rinse with cold rinse without detergent.
- Add 1/2 -1/4 of detergent in water based on the diaper
- Soak for 30-45mins.
- Rinse 3 to 4 times until no suds
- Wash no more than 12-18 diaper at a time in machine wash
- Use your washer’s highest water level.
- Dry under sun.
Tide plus, Surf Excel, Rustic Art
“Do Not Brush & Iron”